WDS Google Plus Widget for Joomla! 2.5 3.X
Our unique, high quality Google Plus feed extension allows you to promote your Google plus feed in many different ways.
Example 1 is shown on the right side, this is a Google plus feed inside a slider, you can adjust the number of feeds, colors and much more.
The demo tab on the left is in tab mode, this will place the entire feed inside a tab to save valuable space; hover over the Google plus tab to see it slide out. It also has options to be static. Please it in any Joomla! module positions.
To use this module, please follow the steps bellow:
To create a Google Plus API key:
1) Go to the Google Developers Console.
2) Create or select a project.
3) In the sidebar on the left, select APIs & auth.
4) In the displayed list of APIs, find the Google+ API and set its status to ON.
5) In the sidebar on the left, select Credentials.
6) Create an API key by clicking Create New Key. Select the appropriate kind of key: Server key, Browser key key. Then click Create.
After you have a Google Plus API key
To create a Google Plus ID :
1) Log in to Google+.
2) Click on the “profile” tab to view your own profile.
3) If you look at the URL in the address bar, it should look something like this:
4) The long numerical string in the URL is your Google+ ID.