Shopify Web Development, Design & Online Marketing
If you own a Shopify store, or you would like to transfer your current store to Shopify, we can help you move, re-design, re-program and market your Shopify store. With over 18 years of web design and online marketing experience, we know how to make your transition smooth and care-free. We will manage the entire project for you, and only bother you when absolutely necessary.
If you are currently considering building an online store we highly recommend Shopify. To view details on their site, use the following link: Sign up for Free Shopify Store
Shopify Online Marketing Services:
- Custom Shopify store design
- Re-design current Shopify store
- Install and Configure Shopify Apps
- Create custom Shopify themes
- Create custom Shopify apps
- Custom Shopify Development
- Google AdWords for Shopify
- Bing Advertising for Shopify
- Other PPC Advertising for Shopify
- Shopify Remarketing
- Shopify Testing
- Shopify Data Entry
- Volusion to Shopify Migration
- Magento to Shopify Migration
- Oscommerce to Shopify Migration
What is Shopify and why should I use it for my online store?
Shopify is our first choice when it comes to building online stores. We are partners with Shopify because they offer a very solid system for selling products online. Shopify is very flexible and can expand or contract with your business as needed.
Here are just a few reasons why we love Shopify
- Shopify online stores are hosted on the secure servers of Shopify, this cuts out a lot of the hassle and concern about securing your website against hacks and server downtime.
- No cap on bandwidth usage. This is a huge plus, having a site, in the beginning, might not use much server space or bandwidth, but later on as your business grows it will require the space to grow. If you have a Shopify store you don't have to worry about bandwidth and server space and it's currently unlimited. Other store systems charge hefty fees for bandwidth and storage which can quickly get expensive.
- Shopify Allows you to use their online payment system if you wish to do so, and it's very reasonable. This bypasses the hassle of getting a merchant account setup and approved. However, they also offer many plugin options for other highly trusted payment gateways, such as Stripe, Amazon, and PayPal, as well as many others.
- Lots of themes, apps and developers to help with your projects and the growth of your online business.
- Fast, friendly, reliable support from their support staff.
- Shopify is probably the easiest online store to use, while also being the most efficient, reliable and powerful out there.